OCASI has long wanted to create a reliable and affordable system that agencies could use to manage their interactions with clients. That time has come; OCASI introduces the OCASI Client Management System (OCMS). This new, powerful, and sophisticated client-based system can be used by multi-service agencies across Canada to record and retrieve important client information while generating detailed real-time reports on individual and group activities.
The Council feels it is important that agencies have control over their data as well as the ability to use it to tell their own stories.
The new system will provide agencies with a secure and updated place to access:
- Detailed client profile forms
- Needs assessment, information and orientation and employment forms
- Internal and external referral partner lists
- Settlement planning tools
- Automated email follow-up notifications and reminders
- Workshop administration forms
- Advanced reports based on client parameters (age, gender, location, etc.) and services delivered (workshops, referrals, needs assessments, etc.)
- Automated iCARE Bulk Uploads
To learn more about this new tool please sign up for one of the 1-hour webinars that highlights; Features, Supports and Costs of OCMS.
Sign up for Webinar 1 - Oct 17, 2013 at 1:30 PM EDT
Sign Up for Webinar 2 - Oct 18, 2013 at 11:00 AM EDT
Visit the OCASI website for more information about OCMS.