OCASI continues its support of organizational capacity and infrastructure development with a 4-webinar series on anti-oppression. The series start on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Designed by OCASI and leading organizational development experts, these webinars will address immigrant and refugee-serving sector capacity building priorities. The series is a valuable professional development resource for board, managers and frontline staff. Participants will have the opportunity to learn, share, and strengthen their agency's anti-oppression policies and practices. Each webinars will be 60 minutes in length and run for four consecutive weeks throughout November 2013.
- Approaching anti-oppression in a way that bridges the organization's goals, concerns and priorities
- Concrete suggestions for getting started regardless of organizational capacity
- A self-assessment tool to examine current policies, procedures and/or structures
- Indicators for measuring success
- Resources and contacts for further assistance
- Policy templates, check-list of effective and inclusive anti-oppression policy
Please take a moment to register for webinar 1.