October 7, 2021 / Toronto
On September 1, 2021, the Ontario government announced that people will be required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of their vaccination status to access certain businesses and settings.
OCASI held a virtual Town Hall for member agencies on October 1, 2021 on employer responsibilities and COVID-19 vaccinations.
The Town Hall featured a presentation by Jonquille Pak and Dilpreet Grewal of JPAK Employment Lawyers.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policies at OCASI member agencies
- Canadian Centre for Victims of Torture
- New Canadians Centre Peterborough
- New Canadians Centre Peterborough COVID-19 Vaccination Policy – Programs and Services
- WoodGreen Community Services
- YMCA of Greater Toronto COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
If you would like to list your agency's vaccination policy here please email firstname.lastname@example.org