Self-Stewardship is the careful and responsible management of self whilst caring for others, simply because you are worth it!
In this fast paced, high tech and low touch environment stress is becoming the new norm for many individuals and organizations. However, you have a choice. You can choose Self-Stewardship for your own wellness.
Here are 7 Self-Stewardship tips to consider as you go through your day:
- Be aware of your emotions at all times
- Pay attention to the intentions for your choices
- Acknowledge your strengths in all situations
- Recognize your own challenges
- Build your own positive support system
- Remember your "Why" for doing the work you do and where you have chosen to do it
- When you get to a stressful place during your work day, slow down
- Take a deep cleansing breath
- Go outdoors to feel the fresh air, stand by a tree or sit on a rock
- Stretch your body
- Please laugh