When new immigrants land in Canada, they have lots of questions. How do I find housing? Where can I apply for OHIP? Who can help me with my job search? How do I open a bank account? Settlement.Org offers answers to all their questions and helps newcomers settle in their new communities in Ontario.
The website provides information and resources on a variety of topics, including employment, education, housing, health and more. Visitors to the website can practice their English and search for services in their neighbourhood. Some resources are available in over 30 languages. Finally, newcomers can register for the discussion forum where they can ask questions, share their experiences and network with other immigrants
We work every day to ensure the information on the website is up-to-date, accurate, accessible and reliable. We need your help getting the word out and making sure more immigrants know about this useful tool.
Here are some ways you can do it:
Spread the word:
- Tell all your clients and colleagues about Settlement.Org as well as its sister websites, including Etablissement.Org, InMyLanguage.Org, NewYouth.ca and CitizenshipCounts.ca
- Order promotional materials to distribute to your clients
- Invite us to your event or to do a website demo
- Keep in touch: subscribe for our newsletter
- Like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter
To learn more about partnering with Settlement.Org, go to our website http://www.settlement.org/site/OUTREACH/home.asp or email Oleksandra Budna at email@example.com