As part of OCASI's commitment to continuous learning, organizational development and accessibility, the Council is proud to introduce the redesigned and enhanced OrgWise website. This new website is a holistic market place with a broad array of capacity building resources to support the development of your organization's systems.
Here is what's new:
- A more vibrant and aesthetically pleasing website
- More navigable, user-friendly, and easier to access
- Hundreds of resources including: publications, sample policies, archived webinars and best practice videos from sector leaders
- A more comprehensive suite of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that provide a clearer understanding of the connection between the OrgWise self-assessment, and how the capacity building resources can be incorporated to build agency capacity
- Tools that allows agencies to upload and share agency best practice and resources with their peers
Additionally, the enhanced OrgWise website enables OCASI to recognize and display the logo (and link to) of organizations that have championed and completed 100% of their OrgWise self-assessment, which demonstrates strong commitment to excellence and accountability.
OrgWise starts with an online voluntary agency self-assessment (tool for gauging the health of organizations and managing risk) and link users to an online hub of accessible capacity building resources and training.
We encourage you to peruse the newly redesigned website and begin, or continue, your agency's self-assessment today. For more information about the enhancements or to schedule a free demo, please contact the OrgWise team.