A Free Workshop on recent changes to Housing, Employment, Immigration and Citizenship law
Organized by the Chinese & Southeast Asian Legal Clinic
Date: Friday, November 24, 2017
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Steelworkers Hall
25 Cecil Street, Toronto, Ontario
- Yan Chen, Community Legal Worker, Chinese & Southeast Asian Legal Clinic (CSALC)
- Avvy Go, Clinic Director, Chinese & Southeast Asian Legal Clinic (CSALC)
- Kenneth Hale, Director of Advocacy and Legal Services, Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (ACTO)
- Toni Schweitzer, Supervising Lawyer, Parkdale Community Legal Services (PCLS)
- Jennifer Stone, Staff Lawyer, Neighbourhood Legal Services (NLS)
Come to this workshop to find out about recent changes on the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA), Employment Standards Act (ESA), and Immigration and Citizenship Law. Let’s explore what role community service providers can play to assist their clients!
Who should attend?
Community Service Providers and Legal Clinic Caseworkers
2) Please send the following information to email@example.com with “Registration 2017” in the subject line, before November 17, 2017:
If you need any further information, please contact Minh- Trang Nguyen at (416) 971-9674 ext. 210 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org