The Professional Development Conference is an opportunity for frontline workers and managers to strengthen organizational capacity -through new learning and sharing knowledge and expertise.
Watch the official conference recordings on the OCASI YouTube channel:
The conference will give the opportunity to:
- Develop, update and acquire new skills, information and knowledge I
- dentify and prepare for emerging trends in the immigrant and refugee-serving sector S
- hare strategies and tools for effective service delivery
- Learn best practices from sector colleagues
- Build relationships with your professional peers
- Support and strengthen your Council through active participation
- Develop and enhance supportive regional networks among immigrant and refugee-serving agencies
- Become aware of advocacy issues and provide input into the activities of the Council
For further information, please visit our conference website(s):
Questions or concerns please contact our conference team at email@example.com.