Professional Development Conference
The OCASI Professional Development Conference is designed for frontline workers, program coordinators, and managers in the settlement sector. Participation is open to OCASI member agencies and other immigrant and refugee serving organizations in Ontario that receive funding from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and/or the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration (MCI).
The Conference will give the opportunity to:
- Develop, update and acquire new skills, information and knowledge
- Identify and prepare for emerging trends in the settlement sector
- Share strategies and tools for effective service delivery
- Learn best practices from sector colleagues
- Build relationships with your professional peers
- Support and strengthen your Council through active participation
- Develop and enhance supportive regional networks among settlement agencies
- Become aware of advocacy issues and provide input into the activities of the Council
The next Forum is TBA.